Lost and Found....

Cut in the corner of the world , here I see a shadow,
Asking a hundred questions , looking for the answers,
Cute face ,Silky hair, Glowing skin and luscious lips
And I tend to believe I know all, although I am not too sure…
And she magnetizes me with her spell and enticing charm,
Dragged towards her as a wheel and the outer world stand still,
Silence speaks a thousand words and conveys hundred thoughts
She smiles and looks again,To make the move is upto me again,
She seems to a familier face and I try to remember her again
I freeze back in time as I remember those memories shine
We used to be the benchmates who stood together in latecomers line !!
What a coincidence I speak in my mind, But she remembers me after such a long time??
Hey You are Bhrigu Na , She says running towards me, surprised and escastic,
And then starts a never-ending journey into that time again……………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I move on......

Start of My journey...