I move on......

Moving ahead in the frames of the time,
I believe this is my destination to be,
As I fight my way understanding the meaning of life,
Experincing and expecting the best , never giving myself rest ,I move on and on

Bedazzled by those mysterious pair of eyes,
Invited to discover the eternal depths of her heart,
Refreshed by fragrance of her breath in those lovely woods,
As I solve one mystery,another unfolds.and .Imove on...

Theres more to love than compliments and flowers she says,
Some puzzles are meant never to be solved,
So I just enjoy the escasty of getting lost,
Moods,Emotions,fantasies,feelings,desires.and.I move on..

Life is a never ending game and we play on,
I take away a part of her as she a part of me,
We created a world together that still exists,
And In the passion of love she will find me again..AND...I move on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found....

Start of My journey...